Friday, February 23, 2007

From Interview Under The Name "I Search For

From interview under the name "I Search for the Russian Wife", given to the Moscow weekly journal "Family" the American writer and director Efraimom Seveloj. The conversation was conducted by Alla Berezhkova - In effect, about the husband I at all do not ask myself a question, it is pleasant to me or it is not pleasant. I worship to it. - to tell the truth, the Russian woman is more accustomed to pray on children... - And from whom the child is born? If you have not grown fond of the husband, if the child did not want, but have accepted - are not present is worse. Burden, estrangement, narrowness any. And when you to the husband - also bear what it to you has submitted, - after all it already sense absolutely another, unless not so? It gives me the life, I to it - the. After fall the Lord and has told to Eve: now instead of a wedding way with me, with the Lord, you will obey the husband, and he over you will dominate. What family without the husband? And what for the child without the father? All the same, what to tell - mother-marija and the Christ exist, and God-father is unessential.

No comments:

Post a Comment