Wednesday, December 5, 2007

This Originally Human Ability Absolutely Unknown And Impossible,

This originally human ability absolutely unknown and impossible, certainly, in fauna. (Yes there it also is not required: after all animals, birds and fishes copulate exclusively for the sake of a continuation of the family). I remind: actually biological does not leave anywhere, the number of its inclusions simply decreases. Author's updating. I highly appreciate Egor's based on its personal successful experience the practical advice, and agreeing with it, I wish to add only that they at all their external amateur performance entirely lean against the base of that theory and practice which I named "a secret Chinese tangerines"). Confirming to the told I quote the book "Dao of Love": "The man who is not owning Dao of Love, is similar to a gourmet testing constant bent for to a favourite dish, but limited in its satisfaction in volume of the stomach. The poor Romans, so loving is tasty to eat that have been compelled" "just eaten to accept the next portion of a delicacy, used a method reminding to me of action of modern lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment