Thursday, January 3, 2008

Without It And To Speak There Is Nothing.

Without it and to speak there is nothing. Certainly, I to some extent would consider its astrological data - both on years, and on zodiacal signs, but thus in any way did not forget that stars only develop before me a magic tablecloth, and a choice of dishes - business of my free will: I want - I order soup from ceps, and I wish - I order a shish kebab from seductive fly agarics in the beauty. Yes, the choice - was put personally by mine. But, suppose, I am reasonable enough not to choose to myself in partners of the fan pale or the voluptuous devourer of potassium cyanide: I know that its propensities are deadly to me, or, at least, are inconvenient in a life (remember how the fox and a crane each other treated and though sympathised each other, joint housekeeping at them it has not turned out). We will assume, I face to a choice of other plan: what to prefer - the similarity or addition to itself? In the first case both with equal pleasure we will go to the cinema, suppose. In the thief - with a much bigger emotionality we begin to share impressions: I - about hikes, it - about delightful festival of Mozambiquean films.

No comments:

Post a Comment