Saturday, February 23, 2008

Has Read The Duty Regulations And I: It

Has read the duty regulations and I: it became clear that strategy development, representation in the most responsible cases and the control over performance of the accepted decisions - here my business, instead of infinite vanity round mixed affairs, not substitution , not . About, it was what is the time liberated for really serious work!. It is interesting that after this tariffing it is quiet and without cataclysms and in general the regular structure has quickly been shaken up: in itself, without pressing those to whom not changes had have left, were pushed forward and began to work for those a two to whom I involuntarily connected before hands. Natalia Ilinichna, the secretary has especially grown as the person and the professional-dispatcher. Its computer style of thinking has found much more rational, than at me, distribution of my visits and receptions, calls and meetings. Hierarchy, accurate structure, and as consequence - more amicable, I would tell, prompt work of all firm and a chasm of come to light time at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment