Tuesday, April 29, 2008

.. 20... 30 Years Not Only The Husband, But

.. 20... 30 years not only the husband, but also the lover. How to observe power balance, how not to get an inferiority complex? Forgive me and I thank. From the notes sent on a scene after performance of the author on problems of bio-energetics Whether the harm, whether is good, but I have accurately tried to state the first condition of preservation of eternal your youth: the world and a harmony between you on the basis of your wise knowledge essences of man's psychology. I will not begin to concede in debate with the Author: certainly, pretty often the huge muzhik, all like at it, and strives to be arranged behind the back the boy-sonny. I do not argue, similar happens pretty often. But I repeat and I repeat: put relations so that he thought, as if you only with it and solve all important problems, without its opinion - on a step (as there actually - a question another), and will see that it indeed will start to be straightened, gradually to turn to the man. Both to it it is good, and to you it is more cheerful, more tender, more healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment