Saturday, May 10, 2008

.. Mother. Only She One Is Capable To Love

.. Mother. Only she one is capable to love the husband somehow on-materinski, with its all sins and defects. . - Whether but so it is good? Probably, these our notorious selflessness and amnesty so have dismissed our men? - I not undertake to make any recommendations in this respect. I simply ascertain that Russian women is main national riches of the country which should be protected more than an eye. - Whether it seems to you that the woman is as though in deadlock: she suffers in any case - both having achieved independence, and remained in essence the slave? - You want from me any philosophical conclusions. But I not the philosopher. I the writer and simply man. In an ideal, probably, the woman should be here such, Russian, and to concern it it is necessary in a western way. But after all same it is simple so you will not make. Probably, the man should suffer much properly to appreciate the Russian woman. It concerns and me. I now, after twenty years' separation, having returned to Russia, I search to myself for the Russian wife because again and again I repeat that the Russian woman is the best in the world the woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment