Friday, October 31, 2008

.. However, I Now Do Not Have Mood To

.. However, I now do not have mood to speak on this a theme. Why? Probably because now when the similar is taken more surprising a boundary, and I live so as if differently and cannot be (after all pure air do not feel, when it is a lot of it). I am am occupied more with other matters. What? Perhaps, the nature of our new relations? Full dissolution in the favourite person? Yes, I know that I can entrust it everything that me worries, and he truly will understand my problems. I know that it is more important than its business and a situation for me, than my own. I - in the answer for it the same as it for me. He trusts me absolutely, I behind it, as behind a stone wall. Our feelings and moods either coincide, or supplement each other. I am glad to its man's charm and that it is nice another, he is proud of my successes among people, it is pleasant to it that I am pleasant to men and women ("here what at me exact taste", - is praised it in such cases). More shortly, I do not represent the life without it, it all the same that to a body to live brainless or to the right half to live without left or to the Earth to live without the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment