Thursday, December 25, 2008

.. And Much, Much Knows Also All Understands. And

.. And much, much knows also all understands. And in the first birthday on March, 2nd, 1990 he has woken up in a bed, I have heard, but pretended that I sleep, and he all looked to me in the person and when I have opened eyes, has risen, has begun to smile, I have approached, he has stretched handles, took it on hands, my heart was hammered, it has started to iron me on the person, very quietly to repeat - mum, mum, will embrace for a neck, will cling to a cheek, kisses, will be discharged, will glance in eyes - mum, mum, - again will cling, again will kiss. My God, I hardly have not descended from mind, such never happened, was involuntarily thought: really thanks for the life presented to it? (After all it is equal one year ago at this time at me waters have departed and me prepared for operation...) And we with it lay in on a sofa, and it all made up, whispered, and I, of course, broke into tears and laughed and kissed, kissed these tiny fingers, a forehead, eyes, cheeks, a chin, a nouse, a tummy, , legs, and all prayed and prayed to God: My God, rescue and keep!.

No comments:

Post a Comment