Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Children At Us Seven - Four Girls And

Children at us seven - four girls and three sons. Children are very soldered flock. Never will forget neither a name-day, nor birthdays each other. Where they would not be at this time - necessarily call. They very much want, that also nephews were with nephews - such uniform sort... Keep a tight rein on me, and think that it I - them. Ridiculously, but it is pleasant to me. And in general every day brings any freshness - something new occurs, the new grandson is born... In total at me eleven grandsons, but could be more... I would like to open at you "soul and body School" for women, than in France more. Frenchmen are very clever, but I cannot speak with them about spirit. After all they Catholics, and I orthodox... Only you, Russian, can revive spirit. I am convinced of it. Let's not speak, as to you it is bad, as you have much suffered. It is valid so, but from you and expect much. Even in Europe speak any rescue from Russia will come. And I think, this rescue in female spirit if it at you exists.

2 comments:

  1. As the situation did not keep me in the development from casual meetings so far as sexual failures have begun: in intense circumstances any more a rarity was to face a misfire. Yes, still all is good and even all better and more richly it turned out at us with Reginoj the typist, but years went, and I the first promoted that it, eventually, suited with another the female destiny, have received at least external visibility of a marriage. We have ceased to meet it, and I believed already that my man's biography, in general, is close to sad end: the nobility, not the destiny to me was to find such half from which I could test pleasure of really full rapprochement constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except wider The audiences, extending with increase in number in Internet users, The increasing number of libraries is translated by the catalogues and editions in Electronic format. Considering prospect and an audience of readers, I I prefer to make out the books on the basis of popular and accessible Electronic formats not for ` the mass reader ", and in the help To exclusively doctors and students of medical institutions. Any The user, if necessary, can copy free of charge any section of the book and unpack it in a paper variant.

    ReplyDelete