Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Also Have Thought: Yes, This Divorce As

"The disease is particularly widespread in sub-Saharan Africa where over 70% of women are infected. The virus Herpes simplex type 2 is usually transmitted through sexual contact and remains in the body for life. The disease can be manifested by painful genital ulcers, but symptoms may also be more moderate, which is why most people are unaware they are infected with the virus and can transmit it further to other people. The said the study published by the WHO, we shall ask for the permission to have it published here. " by World Health Organization (WHO ) on HERPES Outbreak

I also have thought: yes, this divorce as if veins to me then , but, means so it was necessary that the destiny has withdrawn me from a monster which external shape was made even, at last, to its internal Herpes essence has difficultly, heavy got to me!. So subsequently I have said praise of the bitter family fate. What was after that? I have given myself pledge - more heart to any female hands not to give! I also have removed brakes from the car, and have rushed with carelessly. Judge for yourself: single, physically strong, financially comfortable man, teetotal, the expert-military man is elderly to forty - and it at abundance of unmarried women and girls around. But after all and married, dissatisfied with the position sufficed. That here has begun, what wheel was started turning! Yes after all round me really good women, really worthy the love, thirsting normal human happiness. And I between them did not do any distinctions, maybe, in own way revenged all feminine gender for Tomilu and, speaking in images, have gone on a team at once from six horses, moreover quite often changed on road of horses of one for another, to be exact - one on another.

No comments:

Post a Comment