Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It Was Mine! It Was The Exact Copy

It was mine! It was the exact copy of my husband Sashi - a face form, eyes, a chin, sponges. Shivering choking with excitement, took weightless and hands and having told:" Hi, my son ", has washed the person its tears which hailstones have swept from my eyes, and showered with kisses. And he slept and did not wish to wake up, and I all dreamt to see his eyes, sister has come, has pulled about it for a nose and a chin, it was delivered, and has opened their blue, and I all wanted, that to me was similar!. Has put it to a breast, yes it is somehow awkward, ineptly, the nurse has marvelled to it is after all thirty seven, I already advanced in years - have palmed off on me it under a mouse, and I have felt, as falls down pressure in muscles and reviver irrigates the tiny mouth which has grasped a breast, both such pacification and luxury has spread on all body, such pleasure has overflowed all my being that forces have left me, except force in the hands which have pressed to heart treasure, and tears flew continuously, and was not forces to take away a sight from a face - My God, My God, blood washing, a flesh washing, my happiness, love washing, my floret, an angel .

No comments:

Post a Comment