Saturday, February 17, 2007

Well, First Hunters It Was Caused Much, And

Well, first hunters it was caused much, and a tsarevna all roared yes roared, also because that was plaintive to it as at grooms of a head chopped off, yes there's nothing to be done, were caused. And here absolutely already they did not become. And it all time roars, absolutely to frustration has finished. And here through their kingdom of soldiers home from service comes back. It has heard about such business, and speaks: - I know, the tsar-father as it to make laugh, for one night I undertake to correct business! And the tsar answers: - It is a pity to me you, , but the imperial word I can not cancel! - for me not , your imperial majesty, answers the soldier, - grooms s not from that end . Well, all right. It comes by the evening to a tsarevna, and that tear falls pours, to dry their scarfs-towels does not suffice. Has seen the soldier and more than that it was filled in. - yes you to roar, - tells soldiers, - I after all know, in what your trouble, and to your grief I undertake. - and in what my trouble? - The Tsarevna-nesmejana was surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment