Saturday, September 27, 2008

When It Is Not Present, I To It

When it is not present, I to it mentally tell everything that to me occurs or that happens interesting and when it with me often and to speak nothing it is necessary: All is clear from a half-word, from a semihint, from a half-smile. However, and about this alloy of the emotional, spiritual, intellectual affinity called, obviously, love, I would like to be silent more now, than to tell. Likely, therefore so that having tested once this miracle and continuing to live with the husband in such here opennesses when the general cares only open all new aspects of our unification, I have got used to thought, to feeling, to sensation what exactly here such life and is norm. And what especial it is possible to tell about a normal life? No, me another worries now, that sharply oversteps the bounds of the norm accepted now, and these my meditations are hidden while so deeply that even Egor does not know about them. He learns, certainly, it happens, but when I will come to clear comprehension of the anomaly when I will make the firm decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment